Last updated: February 12, 2022
Elemental Crystals believes that complete satisfaction is important and thus offers a 30-day return policy from point of delivery. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your order, please contact us by email quoting your Order Number.
- Items must be in ‘Unused Condition’
- Elemental Crystals is not liable to refund the return postage costs.
- Ensure you use a Tracked and Insured Service, we are not responsible for any loss or damage when returned to ourselves.
- Ensure the item is securely packaged as a refund may be withheld if damaged.
- If you receive a product which has been damaged/faulty, please contact us via email with your order number within fourteen working days of receipt; we will request clear photos of the damage and can help speed up the process if these are included in the initial email.
- Elemental Crystals is liable to refund the return postage costs in this instance only.
- Ensure you use a Tracked and Insured Service, we are not responsible for any loss or further damage when returned to ourselves.
- Ensure the item is securely packaged as further damage inflicted will result in no refund being provided.
- If a refund causes the order to go under the ‘Free UK Shipping’ amount, the cost of actual postage will be deducted from the total refund.
- In the case of an item being returned to us automatically, (not limited to but including, not collected from the courier depot, incorrect delivery address, failure to pay customs). We will contact you via email to reorganize the delivery of the parcel at your expense, or refunded following our Satisfaction Guarantee above.
- If we receive no contact within one calendar month, the items will be returned for sale and a refund will not be provided.
- Refunds will be provided within fourteen working days.
- We request all orders being returned to us are sent within fourteen working days from confirmation from us of accepting the return over email.